|Minimum Order Quantity
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
- The Romsons BVF/HME Filters are passive humidification systems that retain heat and moisture from the patient''s exhaled gas
- This heat and moisture exchange filter provides effective protection against various types of particles including bacteria, viruses, and moisture droplets
- Precisely engineered and easy to use this HME filter is made up of high strength plastic material offering reliable performance
- These heat and moisture exchange filters are provided with high efficiency electrostatic filters to address concerns associated with ventilated patients
- The filters help protect the patient, the equipment, and the breathing circuit from contamination
- This Romsons BVF/HME Filter enhances particle capture efficiency and give a low and stable breathing resistance even when wet
- A conveniently located port or connection permits gas sampling at the top of the housing
- These HME filters are designed according to "ISO" standards to help facilitate connection to different ventilators and anaesthesia systems
- These filters are sterile and are suitable for Adult and paediatric patients
- They come in a standard packing of 10 units per pack
- Breathing filters are used to offer outstanding validated filtration efficiency for use in anaesthesia and intensive care. These filters are designed for the protection of the patient, hospital personnel and the equipment from potential microbial contamination.
- Breathing filters and Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HME) help facilitate the normal warming, humidifying and filtering functions of the upper respiratory tract for a patient undergoing anesthesia or in intensive care. While heat and moisture exchangers regulate the inspired air by preventing the loss of moisture and heat, bacterial viral filters prevent transmission of hazardous particulate matter and microbes from the surrounding environment into the breathing system.
- The use of filters is recommended to reduce the risk of cross-infection during procedures involving anesthesia if the breathing system is used for more than one patient. HME filters also reduce the need for cleaning tubing and equipment, making them more convenient for healthcare personnel when compared to the use of active humidifiers. They are better-suited for short-term use (less than or equal to 96 hours) and during patient transfer.
- It is recommended to change the filter after each patient. The filters should be changed in every 24 hours if used on a single patient for a prolonged period.
Shipping across India
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: 3 Days
- Packaging Details: Single Pouch